Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Makeover Terror!!!

Yeah, yeah, I moved the blog to blogger.com.
I'm an untrue capitalist pig who's waiting in line to taste the sweet sinful fruit of globalization, and also keeps giving in to the pathetic trend of "Pimping stuff up". Sue me.
If you don't know this blog from Livejournal, ask around, and many will tell you that it is the GREATEST MUSIC BLOG EVER CREATED IN THE HISTORY OF TIME. If they tell you something else, that means they are trendy posers who don't know anything about anything, and probably never had sex. You can click here to see all the shit that went down there.

"But Elparvar, what are the advantages of moving your blog to blogger.com?!?!?"

I'm glad you asked. First of all, I can finally link you, beautiful people (and ugly poser virgins) to other blogs that I like! How exciting is that?!?! It's very fucking exciting, that's how exciting it is!!!
Second, It's much easier to handle that kind of bloggage-linkage action with the blogger.com interface, and it definitely looks MUCH better. Third, I guess more people will get to know the blog this way. Yeah, probably... I don't know.

Anyway, hope you'll like the new Suburban Terror.

Rock 'till ya rot

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home