Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Creature Feature - The Greatest Show Unearthed (2007)

Dweck recommended this one.

To say that I'm NOT a fan of Electro would be the understatement of the Millennium... but sometimes you just come across good music, good bands that couldn't give a rat's ass about who classifies them as what. This is one of those bands. Sort of Electro-Horror-Cabaret thing going on there. Not for everyone, but for fans of: Devo, Mindless Self Indulgence, Atom and his Package, Nekromantix, Gogol Bordello... And, for Lori.

Download



PASSWORD: suburbanterror.blogspot.com

1 Comments:

At 2:00 PM, Blogger Kira Sama said...

Fucking cool band I love how they sounds xD but the prob is that I don't know many bands from ther style :( so if you want you can write to me and tell me some name's xD
manasama_@abv.bg

 

Post a Comment

<< Home