Monday, May 28, 2007

Clutch

Seriously, ever since my nigga Eran introduced me to this band, I can't stop listening to them.
I've been working SO HARD on this post, trying to get everything in good quality... you fuckers better appreciate it.


Formed in 1990, they make Stoner Rock, Hardcore, Rhythm & Blues, Funk and Metal, all mashed into a juicy pulp of Americana at its absolute best. Self aware, cynical and sometimes quite disturbing lyrics. A band EVERYONE should get to know, like, NOW!

I recommend the latest albums, myself, but they're all freakishly good.

4 Comments:

At 10:51 AM, Blogger felipe tofani said...

i love this band. thanks for this huge upload!!!

 
At 12:46 AM, Blogger Jake Team said...

Is this one of the best bands ever? Probably. Is this the best suburbanterror post ever? Very likely. Is Reverend Parvar your daddy? Yes. Yes he is.

 
At 6:14 AM, Blogger Beathoven said...

Thanks, didn't know they had a new album.
Great blog!
If you've got the time and you're in the mood could you or someone else please post "Wreckage in flesh" by Dr. Know?
I've been looking for ages for this out of print album.
Cheers!
Beathoven.

 
At 9:10 PM, Blogger reverend atman said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home