Saturday, December 30, 2006

Walter Schreifels

On with the Gorilla Biscuits family tree... These are Walter's major projects... from the Quicksand albums that were in the spirit of many hardcore oriented Alternative Metal bands of that time, like Tool or Life Of Agony, through Rival Schools, a major label Emo-Rock band that didn't last as long as some executives hoped it will, to the straight singer-songwriter power-popped Walking Concert...
Couldn't get my hands on the Moondog album, though believe me, I tried.

6 Comments:

At 10:13 AM, Blogger ariff said...

Hey great posts.. I love your site. I have the old MoonDog stuff I can rip from 45 to mp3 if you like.

 
At 11:42 PM, Blogger Elparvar said...

yes! please do!

 
At 6:34 AM, Blogger ariff said...

Man I dug out my old 45 of Moondog and ripped it to the computer and it really sounds like S*** The recording is terrible. But I can still get it up there if you want. I also have the first Quicksand EP which is one of their best.. I'll up that as well and post the links back her for ya.

 
At 7:19 AM, Blogger ariff said...

Hey I did some looking around and actually found a good download of this. Go get it here.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=2U4NHJZ1

I'll rip the first QS EP when I get home and upload it.

 
At 5:12 AM, Blogger HOLA said...

about walking concert:

The file link that you requested is not valid. Please contact link publisher or
use our search engine to find a file or folder:


:/

 
At 8:49 PM, Blogger xCodeyxThompsonx said...

Is there any chance of a re-upload, because the link brings me to the download site, and says that the files are unavailable because they have been inactive for over 30 days, it would be greatly appreciated if you did so.


thanks

 

Post a Comment

<< Home